Artist studio residency, Lewisham Arthouse
Contact: Reuben Thurnhill firstname.lastname@example.org
THE ARTHOUSE GRADUATE STUDIO AWARD 03
The Lewisham Arthouse is offering recent London-based art graduates the opportunity to apply for the third round of our Graduate Studio Award, starting October 2012.
The successful applicant will have the rent-free use of a large studio (over 200 sq ft) with excellent natural light, as well as other Arthouse facilities, for a 12-months residency culminating in a solo exhibition at the Arthouse Gallery.
If you are graduating this summer or have graduated within the last two years, don’t miss out on the opportunity to apply.
The deadline is 1 September 2012.
See our website for more details:
The Lewisham Arthouse is an artist-run co-operative based in an Edwardian ex-library in Deptford. We run 45 very affordable studios, a busy gallery, classes, workshops, community activities and events. We are part of the South London Art Map and Deptford X.
Posted by Maria Kapajeva on June 13th 2012
American Suburb X
- JOHN SZARKOWSKI: “Photography and the Mass Media” (1967)
- ASX.TV: Richard Prince – “Cowboys” (2013)
- INTERVIEW: “RICHARD PRINCE” (2007)
- EXHIBITION REVIEW – LONDON: “GAIETY IS THE MOST OUTSTANDING FEATURE OF THE SOVIET UNION: ‘Art from Russia’ at the Saatchi Gallery (2013)
- ASX EXHIBIT: Jamel Shabazz – “Back in the Days” (1980′s)
- EXHIBITION REVIEW – LONDON: Juergen Teller – “Woo!” at ICA (2013)
- ASX EXHIBIT: Louis Faurer – “N.Y.C.”
- ASX EXHIBIT: Augustin Victor Casasola – “Mexico City”