Call for Artist/Photographer submissions, The City Gallery, Leicester
The City Gallery, Leicester runs an offsite space in De Montfort Hall (concert hall) and is looking for new artists to exhibit there over the coming year. Exhibitions last 4-8weeks and the space consists of 12meters of hanging space split either side of the main concert hall. All works exhibited would need to be framed and glazed.
If you have a body of work that you are keen to exhibit this is an excellent opportunity to get it seen by a wider audience (De Montfort Hall has about 500,000 visitors per year).
Please send 5-10 images (low resolution) with titles and dimensions, along with a brief statement about your work and any web links to further information you may have to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Previous exhibitions at De Montfort Hall have focused on photographic work although we have also shown drawing, frottage, cartoons, painting and 2d installations.
If you’re selected for an upcoming exhibition or we would like further information we will get back to you shortly, otherwise we will keep details on file for future reference.
Contact: Eric Rosoman
Posted by Maria Kapajeva on March 20th 2010
American Suburb X
- JOHN SZARKOWSKI: “Photography and the Mass Media” (1967)
- ASX.TV: Richard Prince – “Cowboys” (2013)
- INTERVIEW: “RICHARD PRINCE” (2007)
- EXHIBITION REVIEW – LONDON: “GAIETY IS THE MOST OUTSTANDING FEATURE OF THE SOVIET UNION: ‘Art from Russia’ at the Saatchi Gallery (2013)
- ASX EXHIBIT: Jamel Shabazz – “Back in the Days” (1980′s)
- EXHIBITION REVIEW – LONDON: Juergen Teller – “Woo!” at ICA (2013)
- ASX EXHIBIT: Louis Faurer – “N.Y.C.”
- ASX EXHIBIT: Augustin Victor Casasola – “Mexico City”