Call for Entries: ING Discerning Eye 2012 - UK ARTISTS
NOTE THERE IS A SMALL ENTRY FEE FOR THIS EXHIBITIONCOMPETITION
The ING Discerning Eye Exhibition is created from small artworks selected by two art critics, two artists and two collectors from an open submission and those who have been invited to contribute work. Last year over 600 pieces were displayed in six small exhibitions at the Mall Galleries.
The Call for Entries for submissions to the ING Discerning Eye Exhibition 2012 has been published.
The deadline for entries is 7/8th September in London.
Prior to this art can be taken to regional pick-up points around the UK
aslo see attached
|DE call for entries 2012(2).pdf||2.88 MB|
Posted by Anna Fox on July 20th 2012
American Suburb X
- JOHN SZARKOWSKI: “Photography and the Mass Media” (1967)
- ASX.TV: Richard Prince – “Cowboys” (2013)
- INTERVIEW: “RICHARD PRINCE” (2007)
- EXHIBITION REVIEW – LONDON: “GAIETY IS THE MOST OUTSTANDING FEATURE OF THE SOVIET UNION: ‘Art from Russia’ at the Saatchi Gallery (2013)
- ASX EXHIBIT: Jamel Shabazz – “Back in the Days” (1980′s)
- EXHIBITION REVIEW – LONDON: Juergen Teller – “Woo!” at ICA (2013)
- ASX EXHIBIT: Louis Faurer – “N.Y.C.”
- ASX EXHIBIT: Augustin Victor Casasola – “Mexico City”