CALL FOR PAPERS FOR THE DEVELOPING ROOM
Please find attached a fabulous call for papers that has been put together by the Durham Centre for Advanced Photography Studies in association with the Toronto Photography Seminar. The deadline for submissions is coming up quickly (June 30). Would you kindly distribute the attached announcement to the members of your photography networks and any colleagues who would be interested in submitting?
Please direct any questions to Andrea Noble (firstname.lastname@example.org).
All the best,
The Developing Room
Posted by Anna Fox on June 11th 2012
American Suburb X
- JOHN SZARKOWSKI: “Photography and the Mass Media” (1967)
- ASX.TV: Richard Prince – “Cowboys” (2013)
- INTERVIEW: “RICHARD PRINCE” (2007)
- EXHIBITION REVIEW – LONDON: “GAIETY IS THE MOST OUTSTANDING FEATURE OF THE SOVIET UNION: ‘Art from Russia’ at the Saatchi Gallery (2013)
- ASX EXHIBIT: Jamel Shabazz – “Back in the Days” (1980′s)
- EXHIBITION REVIEW – LONDON: Juergen Teller – “Woo!” at ICA (2013)
- ASX EXHIBIT: Louis Faurer – “N.Y.C.”
- ASX EXHIBIT: Augustin Victor Casasola – “Mexico City”