Magnum Opportunities for young photographers
Please find attached the details of Magnum’s forthcoming Professional Practice seminar at the University of Wales Caerleon Campus, 13-14th April 2013.
This weekend event provides photographers with a better understanding of the business of photography, and gives networking opportunities to key industry decision makers from editorial, publishing, advertising, NGO, exhibition and stock sectors.
We believe that this event is a strong addition to photography academia, and provides a link between study and the realities of the workplace. Through our educational partners IdeasTap, Magnum are delighted to be able to offer 10 bursary places for emerging photographers aged 16-25 years old and believe this is an important element to their working practice.
20 additional places are available to photographers of all ages, wishing to obtain impartial advice and get ahead of the competition.
We are very grateful if you can circulate to interested parties.
Do let me know if you require any further information.
Fiona Rogers Cultural & Education Manager email@example.com 020 7490 9705
|Magnum Professional Practice Newport 13 April 2013.pdf||356.69 KB|
Posted by Anna Fox on March 3rd 2013
- Teachers’ Sessions at The Photographers’ Gallery
- Forgetting to Remember: Klahr’s Comic Book as Madeleine
- Stumped: Jonny Briggs, Matthew Humphreys and Samira Kafala
- Working the digital image: An interview with Mike Stubbs, Director of FACT
- Interview with the curators – Taking Shots: The Photography of William S. Burroughs