PEACHES & CREAM - Photography Competition, Exhibition and Award
Peaches & Cream IIA photography competition, exhibition and award.
CALL FOR ENTRIES OPEN TO ALL PHOTOGRAPHERS
NOW - 6 August 2012
Millennium Images is launching it's second annual photographic competition in conjunction with Milim Gallery and Crane Kalman Brighton.
Peaches & Cream is offering all photographers the chance to win a contract with Millennium Images and the possibility of seeing their work published on the front cover of a best selling novel.
- Three Year Contract with Millennium Images
- £500 Cash Prize
- Exhibition in Central London at DreamSpace Gallery in October 2012 with four other runners up.
- Special Graduate Award
We are looking for a series of 3-10 images on any theme and in any style, for example documentary, fine art, travel etc.
Millennium Images is best known for their book covers with some of the top selling publishers in the UK and abroad. For examples of previous published work, click here.
Entry costs £10 per submission before 29 July. £20 from 30 July - 6 August.
Posted by Anna Fox on June 28th 2012
American Suburb X
- JOHN SZARKOWSKI: “Photography and the Mass Media” (1967)
- ASX.TV: Richard Prince – “Cowboys” (2013)
- INTERVIEW: “RICHARD PRINCE” (2007)
- EXHIBITION REVIEW – LONDON: “GAIETY IS THE MOST OUTSTANDING FEATURE OF THE SOVIET UNION: ‘Art from Russia’ at the Saatchi Gallery (2013)
- ASX EXHIBIT: Jamel Shabazz – “Back in the Days” (1980′s)
- EXHIBITION REVIEW – LONDON: Juergen Teller – “Woo!” at ICA (2013)
- ASX EXHIBIT: Louis Faurer – “N.Y.C.”
- ASX EXHIBIT: Augustin Victor Casasola – “Mexico City”