PhotoBook Awards 2012 The Paris Photo–Aperture Foundation PhotoBook Awards
Paris Photo and Aperture Foundation have joined forces to launch two new photobook awards in 2012—First PhotoBook and PhotoBook of the Year—celebrating the photobook’s contribution to the evolving narrative of photography.
A shortlist of thirty titles will be profiled in The PhotoBook Review 003, and exhibited at Paris Photo at the Grand Palais and at Aperture Gallery in New York. Winners will be revealed on November 14, 2012, Paris Photo’s opening day.
enter now through September 10
Posted by Anna Fox on July 27th 2012
American Suburb X
- JOHN SZARKOWSKI: “Photography and the Mass Media” (1967)
- ASX.TV: Richard Prince – “Cowboys” (2013)
- INTERVIEW: “RICHARD PRINCE” (2007)
- EXHIBITION REVIEW – LONDON: “GAIETY IS THE MOST OUTSTANDING FEATURE OF THE SOVIET UNION: ‘Art from Russia’ at the Saatchi Gallery (2013)
- ASX EXHIBIT: Jamel Shabazz – “Back in the Days” (1980′s)
- EXHIBITION REVIEW – LONDON: Juergen Teller – “Woo!” at ICA (2013)
- ASX EXHIBIT: Louis Faurer – “N.Y.C.”
- ASX EXHIBIT: Augustin Victor Casasola – “Mexico City”