Photographic Culture Competition created for the XXV Turin International Book Fair
Photography and Literature: how can they come together and interact while maintaining their distinctive expressive character? This is the challenge that the O/pen Pics competition proposes.
To enter, authors must provide their visual interpretation of one of the books chosen from among those proposed and submit their portfolio as described in the regulations by 15 September 2012.
FOR INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO ENTER GO TO:
Posted by Anna Fox on May 26th 2012
American Suburb X
- JOHN SZARKOWSKI: “Photography and the Mass Media” (1967)
- ASX.TV: Richard Prince – “Cowboys” (2013)
- INTERVIEW: “RICHARD PRINCE” (2007)
- EXHIBITION REVIEW – LONDON: “GAIETY IS THE MOST OUTSTANDING FEATURE OF THE SOVIET UNION: ‘Art from Russia’ at the Saatchi Gallery (2013)
- ASX EXHIBIT: Jamel Shabazz – “Back in the Days” (1980′s)
- EXHIBITION REVIEW – LONDON: Juergen Teller – “Woo!” at ICA (2013)
- ASX EXHIBIT: Louis Faurer – “N.Y.C.”
- ASX EXHIBIT: Augustin Victor Casasola – “Mexico City”