PHOTOMONITOR - check it out
Photomonitor is an online magazine that focuses on the growing number of artists using lens-based media in the UK and Ireland. We help to promote engaging thought on artists' work to our readers around the world. Our exhibition and book reviews, gallery listings, interviews, essays and online portfolios are accessible by all, for free.
Providing centralised information about exhibitions in galleries and institutions throughout England, Scotland, Ireland and Wales, Photomonitor's online listings and reviews are the foundation of tomorrow's archive of photographic exhibition history in the UK and Ireland.
Posted by Anna Fox on July 9th 2012
American Suburb X
- JOHN SZARKOWSKI: “Photography and the Mass Media” (1967)
- ASX.TV: Richard Prince – “Cowboys” (2013)
- INTERVIEW: “RICHARD PRINCE” (2007)
- EXHIBITION REVIEW – LONDON: “GAIETY IS THE MOST OUTSTANDING FEATURE OF THE SOVIET UNION: ‘Art from Russia’ at the Saatchi Gallery (2013)
- ASX EXHIBIT: Jamel Shabazz – “Back in the Days” (1980′s)
- EXHIBITION REVIEW – LONDON: Juergen Teller – “Woo!” at ICA (2013)
- ASX EXHIBIT: Louis Faurer – “N.Y.C.”
- ASX EXHIBIT: Augustin Victor Casasola – “Mexico City”