SELF PUBLISH BE HAPPY
On June 23rd/24th we are running a workshop with Pogo Books for people interested in publishing their own zine, and have just launched a competition in collaboration with The British Journal of Photography to give away one free place.
The workshop provides an overview from classic zines made on photocopy machines to high end offset printed photozines.
In order to win a place at the workshop entrants should submit a photo project of 10 photographs they wish to publish (720px wide, 72dpi) to firstname.lastname@example.org
The winner will also be featured on the Self Publish, Be Happy website.
The deadline for the competition is 1st June.
|SPBH PHOTOZINE_COMPETITION.jpg||852 KB|
Posted by Anna Fox on May 17th 2012
American Suburb X
- JOHN SZARKOWSKI: “Photography and the Mass Media” (1967)
- ASX.TV: Richard Prince – “Cowboys” (2013)
- INTERVIEW: “RICHARD PRINCE” (2007)
- EXHIBITION REVIEW – LONDON: “GAIETY IS THE MOST OUTSTANDING FEATURE OF THE SOVIET UNION: ‘Art from Russia’ at the Saatchi Gallery (2013)
- ASX EXHIBIT: Jamel Shabazz – “Back in the Days” (1980′s)
- EXHIBITION REVIEW – LONDON: Juergen Teller – “Woo!” at ICA (2013)
- ASX EXHIBIT: Louis Faurer – “N.Y.C.”
- ASX EXHIBIT: Augustin Victor Casasola – “Mexico City”