SPBH SUMMER SOLSTICE WEEKEND LONDON 22-24 JUNE 2012
A weekend of events to celebrate photography, printed matter and the summertime.
Friday 22 June / 6.30-12pm
SPBH Summertime Party
Moments of Life’s Little Pleasures
Live Video and DJ Set by Wandering Bears
Saturday 23 / Sunday 24 June / 10.30am - 5pm
Photozines Workshop with Pogo Books
A two day workshop for people interested in publishing their own Photo-Zine.
Saturday 23 June / 7-11pm
SPBH Book Club with Adam Broomberg and Oliver Chanarin
Broomberg and Chanarin will present and discuss the book they have created for SPBH Book Club Members.
Sunday 24 June / 8-11pm
SPBH Words & Photos: Journeys
A night of storytelling, photography and music.
Featuring Nicholas Muellner, Jude Rogers, Peter Watkins, Lina Scheynius and Nat Segnit.
Selection curated by Lena Aliper, Helen Gordon and Simon Willis
FREE ENTRY + CHEAP DRINKS
The Great Eastern Bear Gallery, 8a Great Eastern Street, EC2A 3NT London, UK
SPBC SCHOOL: ZINE MAKING WORKSHOP WITH POGO BOOKS
LONDON 23-24 JUNE
FEW PLACES LEFT!
Posted by Anna Fox on June 21st 2012
American Suburb X
- JOHN SZARKOWSKI: “Photography and the Mass Media” (1967)
- ASX.TV: Richard Prince – “Cowboys” (2013)
- INTERVIEW: “RICHARD PRINCE” (2007)
- EXHIBITION REVIEW – LONDON: “GAIETY IS THE MOST OUTSTANDING FEATURE OF THE SOVIET UNION: ‘Art from Russia’ at the Saatchi Gallery (2013)
- ASX EXHIBIT: Jamel Shabazz – “Back in the Days” (1980′s)
- EXHIBITION REVIEW – LONDON: Juergen Teller – “Woo!” at ICA (2013)
- ASX EXHIBIT: Louis Faurer – “N.Y.C.”
- ASX EXHIBIT: Augustin Victor Casasola – “Mexico City”