Städelschule Frankfurt MA Program in Curatorial and Critical Studies
MA Program in
Curatorial and Critical Studies
Winter semester 2012/13 (starting October 15)
Application deadline: May 31, 2012
Share this: Facebook | Twitter
A two-year Master of Arts program at the Goethe University Frankfurt and the State Academy of Fine Arts – Städelschule – in cooperation with the Städel Museum, the Liebieghaus Skulpturensammlung, the MMK Museum für Moderne Kunst Frankfurt, the Historisches Museum Frankfurt, and the Museum der Weltkulturen Frankfurt am Main.
THERE ARE NO TUITION FEES
Bachelor’s or equivalent degree with a minimum of 6 semesters and at least 120 CPs/credit hours in art history, archaeology, art education, philosophy, ethnology, or history. Fine arts graduates may also apply. International Students do need a DSH-Certificate.
Applications must be postmarked by May 31st, 2012 and include a single-page statement of purpose (SoP), résumé (CV), as well as copies of relevant certificates.
Please send your application via email to the following address: email@example.com. Further information on the program and the application process is available on our website www.kuratierenundkritik.net.
Posted by Anna Fox on May 12th 2012
American Suburb X
- JOHN SZARKOWSKI: “Photography and the Mass Media” (1967)
- ASX.TV: Richard Prince – “Cowboys” (2013)
- INTERVIEW: “RICHARD PRINCE” (2007)
- EXHIBITION REVIEW – LONDON: “GAIETY IS THE MOST OUTSTANDING FEATURE OF THE SOVIET UNION: ‘Art from Russia’ at the Saatchi Gallery (2013)
- ASX EXHIBIT: Jamel Shabazz – “Back in the Days” (1980′s)
- EXHIBITION REVIEW – LONDON: Juergen Teller – “Woo!” at ICA (2013)
- ASX EXHIBIT: Louis Faurer – “N.Y.C.”
- ASX EXHIBIT: Augustin Victor Casasola – “Mexico City”