UCA graduate Jan von Holleben's series "Snowbed"
Welcome to Troika Editions
23rd April 2012
We are delighted to announce Jan von Holleben's series "Snowbed" has been selected for the forthcoming Mono publication, a celebration of black and white photography.
Jan has been chosen as one of eight up and coming photographers whose photography will be shown along side the work of Roger Ballen, Antoine d'Agata, Anders Petersen and Daido Moriyama.
Mono is planned as a three-volume collection with volume one being published this coming November.
"Snowbed" is available as a book and as a collection of three limited edition prints through Troika Editions.
Posted by Anna Fox on April 24th 2012
American Suburb X
- JOHN SZARKOWSKI: “Photography and the Mass Media” (1967)
- ASX.TV: Richard Prince – “Cowboys” (2013)
- INTERVIEW: “RICHARD PRINCE” (2007)
- EXHIBITION REVIEW – LONDON: “GAIETY IS THE MOST OUTSTANDING FEATURE OF THE SOVIET UNION: ‘Art from Russia’ at the Saatchi Gallery (2013)
- ASX EXHIBIT: Jamel Shabazz – “Back in the Days” (1980′s)
- EXHIBITION REVIEW – LONDON: Juergen Teller – “Woo!” at ICA (2013)
- ASX EXHIBIT: Louis Faurer – “N.Y.C.”
- ASX EXHIBIT: Augustin Victor Casasola – “Mexico City”