UCA-NID project is exhibiting on Going Global 4 conference
I am glad to inform you that the collaborative project of UCA and NID will be presented today on the British Council conference GOING GLOBAL 4 at V&A Museum.
It will be presented as a slide-show of students works.
Please, find enclosed poster of it.
The slide-show and details of all students projects you can see as well on the screen in the main corridor of UCA Farnham campus.
Posted by Maria Kapajeva on March 24th 2010
American Suburb X
- JOHN SZARKOWSKI: “Photography and the Mass Media” (1967)
- ASX.TV: Richard Prince – “Cowboys” (2013)
- INTERVIEW: “RICHARD PRINCE” (2007)
- EXHIBITION REVIEW – LONDON: “GAIETY IS THE MOST OUTSTANDING FEATURE OF THE SOVIET UNION: ‘Art from Russia’ at the Saatchi Gallery (2013)
- ASX EXHIBIT: Jamel Shabazz – “Back in the Days” (1980′s)
- EXHIBITION REVIEW – LONDON: Juergen Teller – “Woo!” at ICA (2013)
- ASX EXHIBIT: Louis Faurer – “N.Y.C.”
- ASX EXHIBIT: Augustin Victor Casasola – “Mexico City”